Gutter slitting or gutter slitting, also known as slitting, is a system well known today for having a fast, flexible and inexpensive way to cut gutter coils.
The slitter cutting machine used for the slitter is a rigid structure with unique state-of-the-art technology, and with the addition of equipment and accessories that allow for increased and easy operation, reducing considerably in a conventional system.
The slitter slitter equipment meets the current needs of the longitudinal cutting market, being able to process coils with thicknesses ranging from 0.30mm to 0.8mm, with widths from 600mm to 1,260mm and speeds up to 120m / min. The slitter slitter cutting line features sliding rotary knives, made of special D2 steel, of high toughness, excellent ductility and abrasion resistant, offering low dimensional tolerance and higher cut quality.
Our freshman slitter cutting machine stands out within the Brazilian market and is a reference in Latin America for quality and productivity.
- Highest quality: precise and burr free slitter;
- Less waste: cuts the entire length of the bobbin accurately and with fewer residual strips;
- Lower personnel costs: the system can be driven by a single worker;
- Superior processing speed: considerably reduces cutting time;
- Smooth process for sensitive thicknesses;
- Great winding quality - tense and accurate;
- Easy extraction of rewound coils;
- Low and easy acquisition cost.
Produce high-quality, accurate, high-tension strips with Esquadros' slitter calheiro line. Talk to one of our sellers now and have special purchase conditions.